Data2CRM can migrate your data automatically from LinkedIn only if you have exported it like a CSV file before.
To export your Linkedin files into CSV file, follow the next steps to perform the process:
- Click the ‘My Network’ icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage and ‘Your connections’ on the left side.
- Then, press ‘Manage synced and imported contacts’ on the right rail.
- Find ‘Advanced actions’ on the right and click ‘Export contacts.’ Also, you can be asked to sign in into your account.
- You will see the page where you can choose which of the files you want to export. After selecting the needed items, press "Request archive" and wait for the result.
- Check your email for a letter from LinkedIn team with the link to download your files.
- Download CSV file of Linkedin Contacts and save it to the desired location.
- Then, you need to upload your CSV file to Dropbox (because you can upload a CSV file to our service for successful import only from Dropbox) and proceed with the migration.