So, the customer’s database and team are ready to perform the transfer, the client takes advantage of Data2CRM and runs the CRM data migration in an automated way.
- Migrate business data from the existing CRM to the suitable one
- Avoid the business interruptions during CRM transfer
- Move CRM data to the desired platform swift and securely
- Transfer CRM records together with relations between the records
- Ensure that data will be secured during CRM import secure
- Map the fields and users in accordance with company needs
- Import data without a possibility of any data loss
Register an account at https://app.data2crm.com/user/register. Provide your name, email, password and phone number.
After that, go to the migration wizard and specify the details of the existing platform like login, password, email or API token, etc.
Then, fill out the credentials of the future platform by providing login, password, email, API token, etc.
The next step is selecting the modules that need to be migrated:
- Accounts (Companies)
- Opportunities (Deals)
- Users (Employees)
Then, check the fields and users mapping (that was performed automatically with Data2CRM). Also, there is an opportunity to map the modules by your own in accordance with your specific business requirements.
Then, you can run a free Demo Migration to explore an automated tool in action. During the Demo, some data of selected modules will be migrated in accordance with your mapping setup.
After Demo is complete, you can check the results of the test migration by opening the new platform. Besides, you will get an email with a file that contains all detailed information about your Demo outcome.
Moreover, you can take advantage of the Migration Insurance to run the transfer over due to different reasons like changing the relations between the records. The repeated CRM migration helps safeguard your data and perform the migration once again.
Data2CRM.Migration Insurance offers you the following benefits:
- Migration is insured and can be restarted from your account dashboard in a one mouse click.
- Insurance price ranges from 9% to 13% of total CRM Import price while for the new migration you will need to pay the full price.
- Save your time by starting an existing migration over on your own without spending time on separate payment, etc.
Cost of Migration Insurance:
- 9% of the total CRM migration allows 1 migration over 7-day period.
- 11% of the total CRM migration allows 2 migration over 14-day period.
- 13% of the total CRM migration allows 3 migration over 30-day period.
If you are satisfied with the Demo results, you can proceed with CRM data migration that usually takes up to 1 hour. However, in case your CRM includes a lot of records and attachments, the transfer can be performed for several hours. Finally, to check the transition results, go to the migration dashboard and explore whether your records are moved in the proper way.