A client has already performed the migration of 7 000 Accounts and 4 000 Contacts from the existing to the future CRM. The task was to transfer 23 000 of Products and 5 000 of Quotes together with the relations to accounts and contacts.
- migrate CRM data from the modules that are not supported in the automated migration to the desired platform;
- move CRM records without the downtime of the current and future solutions;
- map the required fields in accordance with the business needs.
- determine how to import the entities that are not supported in the automated migration;
- resolve a problem with the specific authorization of future CRM;
- find a way to match the products and quotes with accounts and contacts (that were already imported in the destination CRM).
We took into consideration all specific client’s suggestions regarding the CRM transition to a destination platform, as well as resolve the problems in the following way:
Trujay techs investigated the peculiarities of current and future platforms. Besides, they created the detailed mapping of the modules, sent it to the customer and received positive confirmation from the client.