The customer’s existing platform has an outdated interface, lacks a number of efficient functionality, as well as becomes too expensive. As a result, the client wants to improve the business processes and migrate CRM data (2 000 Accounts; 4 000 Opportunities; 2 500 Notes; 3 200 Events, 6 000 Contacts, 1 000 Leads, 5 000 Emails, 10 000 Calls, etc.) from the current solution to the more advanced one.
So, the customer’s database and team are ready to perform the transfer, the client takes advantage of Trujay and runs the CRM data migration in an automated way.
- Migrate business data from the existing CRM to the suitable one
- Avoid the business interruptions during CRM transfer
- Move CRM data to the desired platform swift and securely
- Transfer CRM records together with relations between the records
- Ensure that data will be secured during CRM import secure
- Map the fields and users in accordance with company needs
- Import data without a possibility of any data loss
Since CRM data import can be a challenging task, our customer follows the next steps to perform the data import fast and securely:
Go to Wizard and start one-page sample migration right away. Specify your existing and future CRMs by providing required credentials. When all is done, provide email and start free Sample migration. We won't ask you to authorize if the chosen platform cannot be migrated automatically. Instead, we will show you our custom package pricing page.
Notice. At the very first time, your data fields will be mapped automatically according to the most common logic.
Note! To perform the CRM migration, you have to be a user with admin permission and obtain the valid access details of the current and future platforms. During the transfer, it’s only possible to move the entities that are accessible to the user who performs the import.