Investigate the primary Salesforce сompetitors and choose the desired CRM that can fit your budget.
Selecting the best CRM for your company can be tricky. Notwithstanding Salesforce is the current undisputed market leader, its prohibitive costs have helped foster the rise of a number of Salesforce competitors. Before investigating the main alternatives to Salesforce regarding the price index, you should be aware of what Salesforce has to offer:
- SalesforceIQ CRM Starter – $25/user/month/billed annually. Provides the basic marketing and sales functionality for up to 5 users. Includes all Contact Manager Plan features, plus: email templates and tracking, lead scoring, routing, and assignment opportunity tracking.
- Lightning Professional – $65/user/month/billed annually. Includes all SalesforceIQ plan features, plus: customizable dashboards, campaigns, and mass email.
- Lightning Enterprise – $125user/month/billed annually. Customize the CRM for your business operations. Contains all Professional capabilities and Salesforce private AppExchange, salesforce identity, custom app development, profiles and page layouts, integration via web service API, and workflow and approval automation.
- Lightning Unlimited – $300/user/month/billed annually. Extend the CRM features to speed up performance. Includes everything from Enterprise version, as well as obtains the unlimited custom app development, multiple sandboxes, Work.com perform, Data.com corporate clean, console for Sales Cloud, Live Agent web chat, knowledge, and service cloud.
Now, when you’ve got acquainted with the Salesforce pricing range, let’s find out the cost and main features of Salesforce competitors, compare them and choose an alternative that fits your company budget. Here are 4 of the most popular:
Zoho - Explore Efficient Salesforce Competitor
The platform is primarily designed towards the startups and small businesses. Even though the solution is not as customizable as Salesforce, Zoho CRM’s strengths lie largely in the fact that it is the more affordable choice for SBMs. One of Zoho CRM’s biggest draws is the 10-user free subscription. This plan includes a number of capabilities found in the paid editions, offering the lead and contact management, email marketing, web forms, client support, and social media integration.
Since the free version has some limitations like the 256MB file storage limit per company, you can consider the paid editions that are also reasonably priced:
- Standard - $12/user/month/billed annually. Obtaines all capabilities of the free version and offers sales forecasting, scoring rules, reports and dashboards, document library, roles and profiles, mass email, call center connectors, and 100,000 records.
- Professional - $20/user/month/billed annually. Includes everything in Standard, as well as email integration, social CRM, Google AdWords integration, workflows and macros, inventory management, unlimited records.
- Enterprise - $35/user/month/billed annually. Comprises the Professional features and territory management, Zia - artificial intelligence, custom buttons, blueprint, conditional fields, page layouts, multiple currencies.
- Ultimate - $100/user/month/billed annually. Has the Enterprise features, as well as includes Sandbox, Dedicated Database cluster, priority support, advanced customization and analytics, enhanced storage.
SugarCRM - Investigate Robust Salesforce Competitor
While lagging behind Salesforce regarding the capabilities, SugarCRM is both less costly and more user-friendly. The SugarCRM open-source architecture enables you with modifying the software to satisfy the business requirements, yet the redistribution is restricted. The platform can compete with Salesforce regarding the customizability, but it requires some special knowledge and coding on the user’s part.
Even though the free Community Edition was discontinued by SugarCRM in February 2014, SugarCRM obtains the efficient paid versions that can fit your business processes and budget:
- Professional - $40/user/month/billed annually. Offers you to take advantage of the sales automation and forecasting, marketing lead management, support and call center automation, reporting and dashboards, 15GB storage, unlimited studio customizations and online support.
- Enterprise - $65/user/month/billed annually. Includes Professional functionality and comprises revenue line item level opportunity tracking forecasting, product level quotes, advanced workflow, role-based views, 12x5 (hours/days) email and phone support, 60GB storage.
- Ultimate - $150/user/month/billed annually. Offers everything included in Sugar Enterprise an assigned technical account manager, increased storage, and 5 sandbox instances.
Insightly - Discover Intuitive Salesforce Competitor
Since Salesforce can be too complex or overwhelming for some users, Insightly includes a user-friendly interface with a number of the efficient capabilities. Their free plan offers the bare-boned CRM features for the small businesses. Insightly doesn’t natively obtain the custom reports as some CRM software does, but the very small companies using this plan might not have the sophisticated reporting demands.
However, Insightly doesn’t lack the functionality for larger companies using its fuller-featured subscriptions like the following:
- Basic - $12/user/month/billed annually. Obtains the lead, task and project management, accounting integrations, unlimited advanced reports, scheduled reports and smart alerts (max 5), 50 email templates, mass email (500/day), 50 custom fields (10/type), 25k records, 1GB storage, 5,000 rows file import limit, email support, onboarding sessions.
- Plus - $35/user/month/billed annually. Includes the Basic edition features, as well as MailChimp Auto-Importer, scheduled reports and smart alerts (max 25), 100 email templates, mass email (2,500/day), 250 custom fields (50/type), 100k records, 10GB storage, 25,000 rows file import limit, email scheduling.
- Professional - $59/user/month/billed annually. Contains everything from Plus version together with advanced permissions, lead assignment rules, workflow automation, scheduled reports and smart alerts (max 100), mass email (5,000/day), 500 custom field (100/type), 250k Records, 100GB Storage, 50,000 rows file import limit.
- Enterprise - $12/user/month/billed annually. Offers the capabilities of the professional subscription and includes the scheduled reports and smart alerts (max 250), mass Email (10,000/day), 500 Custom Field (200/type), 500k records, 250GB storage, 50,000 rows file import limit, priority email support.
To conclude, all platforms are efficient solutions that can boost your business processes and increase the revenue. However, if you are searching for the budget-friendly CRM with robust capabilities, choose one of the above-mentioned Salesforce competitors and migrate the records with Data2CRM. The SaaS saves you time and efforts with the beneficial features like data mapping and a free Demo Migration. Don’t wait up, run your test data import right now!