Today’s swift development of the business world and multifacetedness of the company-customer relationship have passed to a new level. Accordingly, CRM systems are number one solutions to help companies efficiently manage customer relationships and stay competitive.Due to the variety of platforms on the CRM market, it’s getting more difficult to find a right system to satisfy the business requirements and fit your budget. In case your choice is now waving between SugarCRM vs SuiteCRM, let’s distinguish their differences and help you make a final decision.
SugarCRM vs SuiteCRM: A Brief Look at the FeaturesBoth, SugaCRM and SuiteCRM, are compelling solutions that attract the companies of all sizes. However, SugarCRM places a focus on enterprises, while the small and mid-sized organizations admire SuiteCRM.SugarCRM is positioned as the one of top CRM systems. The platform offers you a wide range of features starting from the project and activity management to integration with 104 apps. The solution automates your core sales, marketing, and customer support processes. Needless to say, that SugarCRM is a commercial software, so be ready for finance investments.SuiteCRM has forked from SugarCRM and designed by the development agency SalesAgility. The platform is based on Sugar’s Community Edition, with a number of modules added. SuiteCRM includes the sales, marketing, and support automation options and offers the simple collaborations among the different departments. One of the great add-ons is “Advanced OpenWorkflow” that allows to perform the various tasks (from automating security management to setting up contract reminders).
By and large, if you are smaller organization and looking for an efficient CRM at the reasonable price, then migration from SugarCRM to SuiteCRM is a way out.
CRM Migration: Swift Move to Business ProsperityThe process of choosing a right platform is only one step towards the successful transition project, finding a proper migration tool is the next one. Take advantage of an automated migration service to move the records fast and securely. The SaaS enables you with an ability to transfer the items without programming skills and copy/pasting activities, as well as offers you the following benefits:
- Security. Eliminate the possibility of any data loss. The service treats the information privately and gives you an opportunity to sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- CRMs Uptime. Exclude the interruptions of business processes. The automated solution ensures the platforms will work properly during the migration.
- Data Mapping (Optional). Check if the service mapped the fields in on your own in accordance with the company demands. Correct the mapping on your own if necessary. In case you get a notification that some fields are not mapped, select the available choices and map them.
- Users Mapping. Choose a future CRM user and assign the records of the current CRM user.
- Free Demo Migration. Launch a trial version of CRM migration and explore the service in action. Data2CRM moves a limited amount of records together with relations between the items.
- Deduplication. Clean out the redundant and outdated data with help of Data2CRM All-in-One Custom Migration Services.
Actions before MigrationTake into account a few activities to get ready for a smooth transfer:
- filter the database and delete the unnecessary records;
- prepare a backup to avoid any items loss;
- announce your team about the upcoming CRM switch.
SugarCRM to SuiteCRM Migration: Quick InstructionsNotice that the folloving tutorial is suitable for both SugarCRM and SuiteSRMConsider the next actions to perform the data import effortlessly:Step 1. Visit http://app.data2crm.com/ and sign up.Step 2. Choose your existing platform - SugarCRM. Provide URL, username, and password.Select the destination solution - SuiteCRM. Specify URL, username, and password.Step 3. Then, choose the records you want to migrate to SuiteCRM. Check if all records are mapped in the correct way. Adjust the mapping if necessary and launch a free Demo Migration.Step 4. If you are satisfied with Demo results, you can proceed with SugarCRM to SuiteCRM migration.
Activities after TransitionMake the CRM implementation easy and swift by taking the following practices:
- check out if all records migrated to the proper places;
- create the personalized workflow rules;
- set up the specific filters for analytics;
- equip your employees with the required tutorials.