Salesforce Implementation Best Practices: How to Aid the Process to Go Smoothly
Over the past decade, Salesforce has been one of the most robust and popular platforms on the CRM market. Besides, the solution obtained more than 1,000 implementations deployed to a vast scale of the companies starting from the startups to Fortune 100 enterprises. Yet, one of the best investments you can gain in your successful procedure is to be aware of the Salesforce implementation best practices. Let’s go over the primary aspects of the process and find out how your business can benefit from it.
Salesforce Implementation Best Practices: 5 Steps to Make It a Success
One of the universal factors that applies to all organizations looking to set up Salesforce effortlessly is to make a start as smooth as possible. So, the best recommendations are the following:
Planning is always paramount for successfully completing a project. Having a clear set plan in mind is like having a blueprint of house before its construction. It contains the next factors:
- building a team;
- determining the business goals
- defining the company processes;
- exploring the capabilities of Salesforce CRM;
- investigating the reports required;
- training the admins and employees for better user adoption.
2. Documentation is essential for achieving the above-mentioned steps and recording the further plans and decisions. In this case, you can observe how far you have progressed and what objectives you have accomplished.
3. Salesforce setting up requires you to set up the organization profile, fiscal year of the company, assigning of the set of access permissions to the users and determining the role hierarchy. Find out more information here.
4. Platform's customization can be easily modified according to the business requirements and users. For example: you can customize fields, page layouts, reports in layouts that can also enhance the employee's adoption rates. Gain the additional insights here.
5. Start using the solution according to the way you have planned and Salesforce implementation best practices above. However, you have a couple of tasks to perform before you go live:
- Adding the users
- Importing the data
- Training the users
- Sending the go-live date
By and large, Salesforce setting up can be a challenging task due to the size of your company, as well as a number of functionality options and customization choices. Regarding the CRM data import in the last point of the suggestions, you can easily move the records to Salesforce with the help of Data2CRM. The SaaS helps you transfer the items without any programming skills or copy/pasting activities. So, migrate to Salesforce with the help of the following capabilities of the automated tool:
The SaaS enables you with a possibility to sign the Nondisclosure agreement and guarantees to treat the information privately.
- Field Mapping
Data2CRM offers you to map the fields and users on your own to have a total control of the modules mapping and satisfy the business needs.
The service provides you with the ability to try a test version of the CRM data import and run a free Demo Migration. In other words, you can check Data2CRM in action, as well as Salesforce functionality.
- CRMs Uptime
An automated tool excludes any interruptions of the business processes, and your employees won’t notice any downtime during the migration to Salesforce.
Salesforce Data Migration in the Several Steps
Complete the following actions to move your CRM data hassle-free:
- Register your account at app.data2crm.com.
- Provide the credentials of the current platform and Salesforce.
- Choose the items you want to move, map the modules and launch a free Demo Migration.
- Satisfied with Demo outcomes? Run your full data import to the new solution.
Get your business on a right path with Salesforce. Move your data with the automated migration service Data2CRM, open up new business opportunities and increase the company revenue.