Migrate Copper to HubSpot CRM to Increase Business Productivity, 2019
Today successful business running is almost impossible without CRM systems. They store tons of information, meet clients’ needs easier, support and strengthen work of different departments.
After some time using CRM solution, it may happen that the platform cannot fulfill the company’s needs and requirements anymore. In this situation, it is recommended to start searching for a new and better CRM system. Let’s compare two CRMs and find out how to migrate Copper to HubSpot CRM hassle-free.
Brief Overview of Two CRM Platforms
Copper CRM, former ProsperWorks, was rebranded in July 2018. It is a Google-based application that works natively with G suite, so users don’t have to switch the platforms all the time. Also, Copper is a cloud-based solution that identifies, organizes and tracks contacts and sales opportunities right from Gmail. The CRM doesn’t require any data entry so that sales and management teams can focus on deals and making decisions with real-time data.
Calendar events are logged within the system, and it also suggests possible contacts based on previous correspondence. Each file you sent via email is stored in a contact’s portfolio, and the CRM profiles each interaction, so users know how recently they have contacted each customer.
The interface is simple and similar to G suite, so it doesn’t require special training to know how to use it and setups are minimal.
The main features are:
- ability to view all clients interaction in one place
- ability to track time between conversations
- available Android and iOS apps
- ability to organize deals on kanban board
- detailed analytics and sales reports
- integrates with different apps
Copper CRM has a free 14-day trial with no credit card required. After the trial is over, you are free to choose one of the subscription plans:
Basic - $19 per user/month, up to 3 users, billed annually. 5 custom fields, 30,000 records, 2GB storage space.
Professional - $49 per user/month, billed annually. 25 custom fields, 100,000 records, 200GB storage space.
Business - $119 per user/month, billed annually. 100 custom fields, 500,000 records, 500GB storage space.
HubSpot CRM is an approximately young system, yet holds almost 50% of the market today. The solution specializes on sales automation, has a clear and intuitive interface, and simple design.
- Pipeline Tracking and Deal Dashboard tools monitor how deals are progressing.
- Hubspot timeline allows you to manage your emails, notes, CRM systems calls, and even website visits into one intuitive view.
- The software can easily integrate with Gmail and Google Apps, where you can send emails right from any contact with your platform.
- Sidekick extension lets you receive real-time notifications as soon as the leads are engaging with your business. For example, you can monitor when the potential customers visit your website or open the emails.
- HubSpot CRM provides the business with an opportunity to invite the whole team to use this CRM.
- The business owners can store up to 1,000,000 contacts, companies, deals and tasks.
- Email Templates. Turn your most repetitive sales emails into templates that you can personalize, optimize, and share with other employees. Observe the metrics across all of your templates for an individual rep over any time period.
HubSpot CRM is totally free forever for all users, with no limits.
How to Migrate Copper to HubSpot with no Headache
Let’s find out how to migrate your data smoothly and secure.
To make your data transition less time-consuming take advantage of the automated migration service Trujay.
The SaaS beneﬁts its users with the following functionalities:
- Data security and Privacy. Trujay complies with the GDPR requirements. The service excludes the possibility of the records loss. As well, you can sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- Data Mapping. Trujay offers its users a possibility to map modules and users by themselves. Also, the system warns users about unmapped fields and gives them ability to choose available options.
- Users Mapping. Select the future CRM user to assign the current CRM user’s data to it. You can create users on the future platform. Then, reload page and see the changes.
- 100% Uptime for Both CRMs. The service eliminates the business delay during the CRM data import.
- Sample Migration. You can run a free Sample Migration and check the SaaS in action. The service will transfer the limited amount of data with saved relations between the records.
Check out what Trujay customers say about the service:
Let’s review the fields Trujay can automatically migrate:
|Migrate from Copper||Migrate to Copper|
|2||Activity (Phone Call)||Activity (Phone Call)|
|5||Activity (Meeting)||Activity (Meeting)|
|9||Task, Activity (To Do etc)||Task, Activity (To Do etc)|
Activities before Switch
To make sure you do all the appropriate planning and preparation before you migrate Copper to HubSpot CRM by following the next suggestions:
- Try out your solution. As Hubspot is free, you can test your future platform and see the system in action.
- Analyze and filter your records. Take time to find out how your data is structured, where it resides and what parts require extra attention. Think of what you would like to move to a new system and what should be left behind.
- Secure the information. It is highly recommended to prepare a backup and retain it even after the migration is over. It will help to eliminate the possibility of any data loss. You can migrate Copper to CSV and Excel files for a backup
- Notify your employees. Make sure your workers know about a change and are equipped with all required tutorials.
Migrate Copper to HubSpot CRM in 2 Steps
After the preparation steps are behind, you can transfer the business information CRM by using an automated migration system Trujay:
Step 1. Go to http://app.data2crm.com and start one-page sample migration right away. No registration required. Specify your existing CRM, Copper, by providing the required credentials. Now, define your destination CRM - Hubspot. You’ll be redirected to your Hubspot where you should log into your account to allow us the data access. Then, you’ll be redirected back to the migration wizard automatically. When all is done, launch free Sample migration. And don't forget to provide email before starting free Sample migration so we will send the results there.
Notice. At the very first time, your data fields will be mapped automatically according to the most common logic.
Step 2. Check out your Sample migration results. If you are satisfied, choose suitable insurance plan and launch full Copper to HubSpot CRM migration.
In case you are not happy with Sample results, press the Change options and set up mapping custom. Select users and items you’d like to migrate to your new CRM platform. Check the corresponding boxes to migrate your accounts, contacts, tasks, opportunities, leads, and notes together with the related activities such as calls and events.
Also, you can push on "pencil" icon to open advanced mapping possibilities.
Keep in mind that you can change mapping and re-run Sample migration for free as many times as needed.
The service will transfer all your data without any hassles and business interruptions, so you will be able to get to work right away as well as implement your post-migration actions.
Now, when the data transfer part is over, it is recommended to use some post-migration tips for better platform implementation and automation:
- check out if the records are transferred to the proper fields;
- find out if the relations between the items are restored in the right way;
- make sure to build personalized workflow rules;
- set up the filters for reporting tools;
- continue to educate your staff about new system by providing training and holding the meetings. Also, don’t forget to ask for workers’ feedback, so you can gauge where everyone in the organization is with the platform and what issues still need to be addressed.
To Sum Up
Now you know more about the future CRM, the possible migration ways, and how to switch the data automatically just in few steps.
Well, it is high time to migrate Copper to HubSpot CRM right away.
Don’t wait up, migrate Copper to HubSpot CRM today.