Insightly vs Salesforce: How to Win and Maintain the Business Prosperity
The right execution of a company's process is important during the thorny path to success. The driving force is your CRM platform, as it achieves organizational goals by its workflow automation and enhances the customer experience.
With such a wide range of CRM systems, you have to find a platform that suits your company's needs; sometimes, less is more.
Let's narrow down the options to two popular CRM systems, Insightly and Salesforce.
Leading Differences Between Insightly and Salesforce
Both platforms provide efficient features that enhance workflows, improve sales, and improve customer experience. Insightly is designed for small and mid-sized companies, while Salesforce places the focus on the enterprises.
- Lead and Contact Management. Insightly offers you the web forms to attract more leads and convert them into the clients. Salesforce enables you with collecting the prospects via different forms, scoring them in accordance with the specified parameters and routing to the reps for further nurturing
- Deal Acceleration. Insightly obtains the email and newsletter marketing for gathering potential customers. Salesforce comprises multi-channel projects, as well as design the targeted campaigns by sending them personalized messages
- Analytics and Forecasting. Insightly includes an opportunity to add extra documents to the projects and view each completed stage of the deal process. Salesforce lets you set up the filters for reporting tools and create additional dashboards with charts that indicate a real-time status of the workflow and team performance
- Integration Options. Insightly integrates with 70 add-ons like Workato, Xero, Zapier. Salesforce contains the AppExchange that offers you 547 applications such as MailChimp, Zendesk, Jira, and others
- Price Matter. Insightly offers a free plan for up to 2 users and 4 paid subscriptions starting at $12/user/month/billed annually. Salesforce includes 4 paid editions with the lowest cost of $25/user/month/billed annually
Insightly stands out for its intuitive interface, simplicity, and affordability. Salesforce takes the upper hand in terms of customization and integration options.
Free Sample Migration
When you decide on a solution, we suggest getting a free sample using Trujay's Self-Service tool. You can trial the system and see if it works for you by launching a free sample migration. Here are the steps:
- Go to the Trujay's Self-Service app
- Select your current CRM and future CRMs and provide the access details
- Map the fields and users and launch the free sample
- If you're happy with the results, you can start the full migration process
Trujay can help you complete the transfer without any programming or copy/pasting and includes the following benefits:
- Security regulations guarantees to treat your data privately
- Uptime of both solutions excludes a possibility of any business disruptions
- Free sample migration enables you with checking the SaaS in action
- Modules mapping provides you with an opportunity to map the fields and users on your own
- Migration Insurance offers to launch the data import once again and make some changes
Points of Conclusion
With so many CRMs on the market, you have to find the one that best suits your needs. Once you know where you want your data to go, the rest can be taken care of by Trujay's team of experts.