In the past years, customer choice has burst in every business area and industry. Whereas the clients become more educated about the desired products and services, the organizations have to arrange their activities differently to fit the prospects’ demands. The CRM industry is not an exception, a number of companies want to improve their business processes and tend to move data to the more advanced solutions.
Lately, the migration from Highrise to HubSpot CRM draws a lot of attention due to the various reasons.
As of August 20, 2018, Highrise pronounced on the own page they're no longer accepting new signups for Highrise, many organizations prefer the modern and efficient HubSpot CRM. Let’s dive deeper into the capabilities of both platforms to find out the reasons for the switch as well as outline the migration steps.
Highrise vs HubSpot CRM: Primary Focuses
Both platforms are ideal choices for the small and medium-sized companies and offer a wide range of features for boosting your company success. Consider the following functionality:
- use the contact management to log lead and company information by entering the records or import from email, Excel or 3rd party apps.
- create follow-ups, assign tasks to teammates, track the progress of tasks and set alerts and reminders.
- attach documents and files to lead and contact profiles with the help of document management.
- decide which information to mark as private for only you to view or select specific team members to share information with.
- integrates with 101 applications like Zapier, Freshbooks, Bidsketch, Cyfe, etc.
Highrise pricing includes a 30-day free trial and 4 paid plans:
- Highrise Basic: $24/month - up to 6 users; 5,000 contacts; 10 deals; 5GB storage
- Highrise Plus: $49/month - up to 15 users; 20,000 contacts; unlimited deals; 15GB storage
- Highrise Premium: $99/month; up to 40 users; 30,000 contacts; unlimited deals; 30GB storage
- Highrise Max: $149/month; unlimited users; 50,000 contacts; unlimited deals; 75GB storage
- take advantage of the multiple views, as well as drag and drop functionality to track the leads through customizable funnel stages.
- use the contact records that share the same database as the marketing suite.
- benefit from the automatic data population in records for the company and individual items.
- employ effective search features that allow you to save significant time locating contact records.
- obtain 438 integration options such as MailChimp, Gmail, PandaDoc, Zendesk and others.
Hubspot is free forever for all features, 1,000,000 Contacts, as well as the unlimited users.
By and large, both Highrise and HubSpot CRM are efficient platforms that can boost your company performance. However, if you are looking for the simple and free software with further improvements, then Highrise to HubSpot CRM data import is your way out.
CRM Data Migration: Smooth Path to New Opportunities
Now, when you decided to move the records from Highrise to HubSpot CRM, it is suggested to find the right transfer tool to perform the switch. In this case, you can take advantage of the automated migration tool Trujay and benefit from the valuable functionality:
- eliminate the possibility of the information loss with the security regulations;
- exclude any business interruptions with the assured uptime of both platforms;
- use the Migration Insurance to safeguard your data from the unexpected pitfalls;
- run a free Sample Migration to test the automated tool in action;
- map the modules to satisfy the organization's requirements.
Also, you can automatically download full sales activity history from the existing CRM and import it into HubSpot. We can export from a variety of CRM tools. Trujay for HubSpot is an online CRM data migration service. It automates HubSpot data import from other CRMs, such as Zoho, Sugar, or Highrise.
Migrate from Highrise to HubSpot CRM: Simple-to-Use Guide
To perform the effortless CRM data import, take the following steps into your consideration and complete the migration easily:
Step 1. Go to Wizard and start one-page sample migration right away. No registration required. Specify your existing CRM by providing the required credentials. Now, define your destination CRM - Hubspot. You’ll be redirected to your Hubspot where you should log into your account to allow us the data access. Then, you’ll be redirected back to the migration wizard automatically. When all is done, launch free Sample migration. And don't forget to provide email before starting free Sample migration so we will send the results there.
Notice. At the very first time, your data fields will be mapped automatically according to the most common logic.
Step 2. Check out your Sample migration results. If you are satisfied, choose a suitable insurance plan and launch full Highrise to HubSpot CRM migration.
In case you are not happy with Sample results, press the Change options and set up mapping custom. Select users and items you’d like to migrate to your new CRM platform. Check the corresponding boxes to migrate your accounts, contacts, tasks, opportunities, leads, and notes together with the related activities such as calls and events.
Also, you can push on "pencil" icon to open advanced mapping possibilities.
Keep in mind that you can change mapping and re-run Sample migration for free as many times as needed.
The service will transfer all your data without any hassles and business interruptions so you will be able to get to work right away as well as implement your post-migration actions.
The constant technology innovations appear every day together with the growing customers’ needs. As a result, you should keep up with times and search for the advanced and optimal solution. The migration from Highrise to HubSpot CRM is viewed as a valuable option.