The endless flow of information makes it a bit complicated to run business effective and prolific. Therefore, it is advised to improve the customer interaction to get the desired results. So, starting using a CRM system is a wise solution. Platforms are packed with features for storing and displaying data, growing and establishing customer relationships and enhancing a decision-making process.
The diversity of CRM market makes it hard to choose the one for you. So, here is the comparison of the two platforms Act! vs Salesforce for you to check out.
Act! vs Salesforce: Core Functionalities
Salesforce is mostly focused on satisfying the needs of enterprises. The beauty of this platform, founded in 1999, is the ability to get customized upon your industry and help you gain a full 360-degree view of your clients. You can easily track the competitors as well as manage opportunities and orders most efficiently.
The solution provides:
- Sales performance management to help you monitor and analyze business processes. You can reveal the weak and strong sides of your team for further improvements.
- Chatter, a communication and collaboration tool, tracks conversations and updates using features like feeds, profiles, groups, etc.
- More than 600 configuration choices and integrates with 30% applications like Google Apps, MailChimp, and others.
- Tools for the industry-specific organizations in the areas like financial services, healthcare, retail, media, etc.
- Lead management, a possibility to track data about your leads; including automatic lead scoring, so you wouldn’t miss potential customers because of the holes in the system.
Act! was founded back in 1987 and is thought to be the first Customer Management solution. Since that time the CRM platform has evolved and stood the test of time. Almost 83 thousand companies currently use it all around the world.
- a platform is a great tool for managing contacts and sales;
- the system offers cloud access (it is not web-based) and on-premise;
- it can be easily customized meeting your individual business requirements.
- easy to use and learn, so your team won’t spend much time and efforts on training;
- simple to use interface, all the data about customers users can view within one screen;
- the system can connect with +100 different apps.
Salesforce offers paid plans and a free trial. It can be billed annually or per month per user.
- SalesforceIQ CRM Starter – $25/user/month/billed annually - Basic sales & marketing for up to 5 users;
- Lightning Professional – $75/user/month/billed annually - Complete CRM for any size team;
- Lightning Enterprise – $150user/month/billed annually - Customize CRM for your entire business;
- Lightning Unlimited – $300/user/month/billed annually - Extend CRM to accelerate performance.
Act! CRM includes a free trial for 30 days and three editions:
- Premium - $28/user/month/billed annually;
- Premium plus - $45/user/month/billed annually;
- Pro - $330 -the basic package is targeted at individuals and teams of 10 users or less.
How to Perform CRM Migration Automatically?
Since you have already investigated Act! vs Salesforce comparison and chosen the desired solution, the next step is to find an efficient migration tool. You can take advantage of an automated migration service Data2CRM and benefit from the following features:
- Service guarantees to treat your information privately and securely and offers an opportunity to sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- SaaS eliminates the interruptions of business processes and assures the uptime of the existing and future solutions during the data import.
- The automated solution enables you with a possibility to map the fields and users on your own in accordance with your business requirements.
- Data2CRM offers you to run a free Demo Migration to explore the service in action and check the configuration and automation options of the new platform.
How to Migrate Act! to Salesforce in 4 Clicks
- Go to http://app.data2crm.com and register your account. Provide your name, email, password and enter the phone number; or sign in with your social network accounts or as a CRM (Salesforce or HubSpot CRM) user.
- Specify your existing CRM. Provide the required credentials.
Enter your future platform and fill out the required credentials.
- After that, select items you’d like to migrate to your new CRM platform. Check the corresponding boxes to migrate your accounts, contacts, tasks, opportunities, leads and notes together with the related activities such as calls and events. Click Start Free Demo Migration.
- Now, check out your Demo migration results. If you are satisfied, you may fully migrate to your chosen solution.
Make your business thrive with the automated migration service Data2CRM and migrate your records to/from Salesforce or to/from Act! easily, accurate and secure.
Transfer a bit of your data into the chosen CRM and see how it will look like by running a free Demo Migration.