Information Collection and Usage
Information that you provide
As you are required to provide information to work with Data2CRM.API we want you be aware of how we are using information and measures we take to protect it. Data2CRM.API collects personal information such as
- your first and
- last name,
- contact e-mail.
We use your information to allow access to API for authorized users only and thus increase service security. We may also contact you regarding functionality changes to our product, report on API methods performance and send special offers we think you will find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, please change the settings in your Personal profile and unsubscribe from receiving any info messages from Data2CRM.API.
Information that we get from your use of our service
When you visit Data2CRM.API website, our server records the information sent from your browser:
- web request (e.g. date, time, etc.),
- IP address,
- browser type,
- browser language,
- one or more cookies identifying your browser.
We protect Data2CRM users from unauthorized access to information we collect. In particular:
- We encrypt our service using SSL.
- We control our data collection, storage and processing practices to prevent unauthorized access to Data2CRM.API systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to MagneticOne employees, who need to know that information in order to manage and improve our service. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to disciplinary action, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- We do not share your personal details with outside third parties without your consent.
Last update: September 3, 2015