Marketing Automation Integration Workflow
Achieve Functionality Upgrade and Growth-Oriented Strategy
Resolve tough business challenges and bridge the gap between marketing and sales using CRM integration with the marketing automation. The data collected in your service can sufficiently aid customer relationship development, opportunity tracking, and improve business initiatives.
How to integrate
1) Create an account at our Developers’ Portal and
- provide your organization name,
- choose a username,
- provide your email and phone number, and
- select a password.
Then, choose a plan or run a trial version. You also can sign in with your GitHub account.
2) After submitting the form, you will receive the email with a brief overview of service, your username and link for the account activation.
By clicking the link, you will be directed to the sign in page - where you enter your username and password to log in.
Then, you will see a dashboard and your unique API credentials for authentication and API requests.
3) For the authentication, you need 2 parameters in the header of request.
X-API2CRM-USER-KEYdefines the client who makes the request. It must be used for all requests sent to Data2CRM.API.
X-API2CRM-APPLICATION-KEYdefines the application you are going to work with. It must be used for all resources apart from application and platform.
Send a test request to see how the service works. For instance, you want to get a list of CRMs, so send the following API request:
curl -X GET --header "Accept: application/json" --header "X-API2CRM-USER-KEY: YOUR_API_KEY" "https://api-2445581398133.apicast.io:443/v1/crm"
4) Then define your data mapping - determine how your app’s entities will correspond in supported in CRM entities. See data flow recommendations.
5) To add your CRM, you click on CRMs on the dashboard. Then hit “Add CRM” button and select a type of CRM (i.e. Hubspot, Salesforce, Highrise, etc.) After that, you need to provide the credentials - the required information differs in each CRM platform.
Let’s say you want to add Insightly CRM, so here you need to enter your API key and hit the “Submit” button.
After you will see your unique
6) Next step is to Install the SDK: you can click “Explore” to see how to use it or hit “Git Repository” to download it. SDK helps you to add/review and delete CRMs, as well as work with entities in CRM platform (i.e. lead, contact, opportunity, task, attachment, etc.)
Before getting down to your CRM integrations, explore our documentation and discover all the functionality of the API service.
Suggested Data Flows
Extend your marketing automation feature set and enable your clients with the valuable option of seamless and secure data integrations.
Get Even More
Make use of filter option to manage data in various fields on any conditionsCheck Filters
Explore the supported API methods to succeed with the smooth CRM integrationSupported Methods
Discover the code samples for the fast and secure integration developmentCode Samples
Advance your marketing automation solution and offer valuable opportunities with Data2CRM.API! Get in touch with our expert and find out all the details and personal integration roadmap.